cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering after win 20h1 update

Xarstealth
Protege
hello guys, as  title after update i constantly have micro stuttering when move my head in every situation even in white home.

anyone else facing this issue? someone tried to format windows?
with this its already the 4th format i have to do because of oculus problems (and fixed just 1 time) so...id like to skip this passage lol my m2 is getting nearer to end of life with all this writes for oculus bad work
5 REPLIES 5

GamingTC2
Protege
No problem here.  Works perfect in win 20h1.
Changed something else?  Like memory timings or something?

GamingTC2
Protege
Never had to reformat the drive to solve a problem.

Digikid1
Consultant
The latest Windows update has caused HUGE amounts of various issues for many users.  Best to do a system restore and pause the update for a while.

GoneVR
Protege
I also have stuttering/lags after Windows 10 update to 2004 version, but only in steam vr games (rift s) - please fix it ASAP.

There was talk of the Windows update causing problems with nvidia drivers and this was mentioned in another thread. Although there were reports of other issues, this was the reason I didn't installed the update.
I believe Microsoft also disabled this update from auto installing and only appears if you do a check for updates, I assume because if you're doing that you're more likely to want a solution to an issue you already have maybe.