cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Minimum specs

Madspecv
Level 4

Hey !

Just got a Rift S, Installed everything but I get a message that I don't meet the minimum specs. Weird part is that I have a high end system. The software still runs btw.

- Intel i9 12900k @ 5.2

- GeForce RTX 3080

- 32G ddr5 @ 6000mhz

- WD Black S850 1tb M.2 drive

I'm on Windows 10 pro, all up to date and my display drivers also are up to date.

I have no clue if this is affecting my game play in any way but if you know something about how to fix this, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

Ya, Oculus software sometimes reports this with some new systems.  If it works and you just get the message, maybe just ignore it for now imho.  It probably is not going to affect your gameplay.  Hopefully newer updates will fix this.  If it bothers you contact Oculus support and see if they can help.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

Ya, Oculus software sometimes reports this with some new systems.  If it works and you just get the message, maybe just ignore it for now imho.  It probably is not going to affect your gameplay.  Hopefully newer updates will fix this.  If it bothers you contact Oculus support and see if they can help.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

Madspecv
Level 4

I don't think it's affecting anything, I mean this is crazy cool lol. Had the Original Rift a couple of years back and sold it. The Rift S is amazing, great buy at 300$ CAD brand new, you gotta love marketplace !