cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why hasn't my rift shipped yet?

riftaris
Level 2
I wrote the question on the wrong category, oops! I recently ordered an Oculus Rift S, on June 27th. The status says that it's opened. Its been like that for a week, and Im suppose to be recieving it on July 10th. They haven't charged my card yet, so I just wanted to know if I am getting the oculus or not? Is this a malfunction in the system? 
4 REPLIES 4

BenMarsh67
Level 2
Same exact as you. Said in it was available to order on the 27th with an estimated delivery of July 6th. I ordered and it is listed as opened with no charge for the purchase. All I am looking for is an estimate on when it will be shipped, but can't find any way to do so.

Neluco
Level 2
Heyo! same here, ordered it on june 30th and estimated time was July 10th. I guess we'll eventually get them by that day? At least I hope so.

Mushroomies
Level 7
Same here, Ordered a Rift S on the 27th, Just wondering what is going on with Oculus.

Mushroomies
Level 7
Ordered on 27th and same headset, I went to support, They told me it should arrive by the 11th of July, I guess they are getting ready to ship it. They also told me we would not receive a email about it until the actual time it is shipped. Hope this helps