cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Beat Saber missing from my Oculus Library?

Kittywillow
Honored Guest

I have a Rift S on a Windows 10 PC.  I have had this set up for sometime and have not had any problems so guess I have been pretty lucky.  But tonight when I turned everything on I found that Beat Saber is no longer listed in my library.  I went the the store where it said it was already installed.  I clicked on that and the game came up but it was all off skelter.  The front was so far in front I was unable to click on the settings to make adjustments and it felt like I was going to hit the ceiling with my head.  Any ideas about correcting this problem? 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Kittywillow! The first thing we would recommend is uninstalling and reinstalling the game after ensuring your device is up to date. The way to check this is by going to settings and scrolling down to the about tab and checking the version number which should be version 34. Let us know if there are any changes!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Well this didn't work so I completely uninstalled Oculus and reinstalled things.  What a waste of time.  Beat Saber still does not show up in my library in Oculus.  It shows up in the desktop library so I guess I will have to play from there as a work around.  Thank you for the help you supplied and the time you gave to me.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry to hear that didn't work for you, Kittywillow, but we're glad you are still able to locate and play Beat Saber. If you're still having issues with the game itself being off, we can provide the link to our support article on how to reset your Guardian: https://support.oculus.com/articles/in-vr-experiences/oculus-features/rift-s-guardian-setup

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!