cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You must give our money back

edaolio
Level 4

1 month trying to connect. Nothing happens! Oculus give me and thousand others ridiculus answers blame us and our hardware for his drivers problems. We must to go justice

2 REPLIES 2

PITTCANNA
Level 13

What is your PC setup?

CPU:

Gpu:

Ram

USB 3.1?

Hdd space?

Did you check the compatible hardware chart? https://support.oculus.com/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-link/oculus-link-compatibility/

Keep in mind this is a public forum.  Do you have the link cable? Or are you trying airlink, if regular link are you using the oculus brand?

edaolio
Level 4

Acer predator Helius 300

Windows 10 64bits

Intel Core i7 -11880H processor Octa-core 2.4GHz

Nvidia GeForce 1660TI 8GB

Memoy 32GB

Hard disk SSD 2T

4 ports usb 3.1

Rift S  with the cable in displayport .

All was working by one year. But last update the Oculus dont recognize usb and display port. . 

Thousands have the same problem since windows 11 came or when needs to reinstall Oculus for somenthig. After that i came back to win10 but I can hear the sound in ocululs but light is orange and app dont finish the install. Not recognize display port.

I tray update, revert, almost lost all my files, reinstall windows 10 - clean, bios acer 1.2, chance cable link - ORIGINAl-

Reinstall many versions oculus, drivers nvidia, all tips here and nothing happens.

Its yours software problem. Dont blame my super laptop please its a chame if you try this like othres Oculus supporters.

I think i only start my problem when i had to reinstall Oculus. The problem was there waiting for me. Because its incompatible drivers and have a bad software.

I dont know wht can i do anymore. If the facebook wants the future in Metaverso, are you dont worry about it?

Evandro Daolio

From Brazil