Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PC Software Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Oculus Air Link Oculus Air Link allows you to discover and pair your Oculus Quest 2 headset to your Oculus-ready PC over a secure Wi-Fi network. You can opt ...

Dual video card issue

1st off, my setup is... unique. I have a total of 5 monitors connected and running on my PC. In order to connect them all (not to mention the Rift S) I require 2 video cards just for enough ports to plug in. Before getting the Rift I had 2 Radeon HD ...

Crackling

I have had the rift S for a few weeks now. Yesterday and today after so long my audio stops and all anyone can hear is crackling. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked my mic with a separate mic and it works fine. The issue s...

N80FTY by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone Else Enjoying Mamut Grips?

Great little invention, it's nice to use these comfortable strap grips and not worry about your controllers flying out of your hand when you're swinging weapons like a madman in SkyrimVR, lol.Highly Recommended. ?

Rift S Fruit Ninja Bombs

I have a Rift S. I’m playing Fruit Ninja, the trouble I keep having is I’m exploding the bombs even though I swear I’m not touching them. Is anyone else getting this issue? I didn’t have this problem with my original Rift headset.

Help it Displayport issues

Okay so I figured I would bring this over here since I am basically on hold like everyone else on Support (going on 12 hours now)So i got a Rift S, hooked it up, set it up, even had some display, updated firmware and everything. Got to draw out my pl...

Oculus Rift Free Roam?

Im looking for something to turn the joysticks into working controller so I would be able to move around with them?I know this is possible for VIVE users is there anything we can use?

Sensors can't track headset.

I've gone through every single trouble shooting process so far and nothing works. I've tried every USB port I've got, plugged and plugged the cables in a thousand times and still nothing. I have no idea what to do now.

my VR headset is OOOFED

when I first got my VR headset, it worked good, I configured it and the setup went great. I had already bought games so I could play them when i got the headset for example superhot, pavlov and blade and sorcery. Not a single game worked, it was just...

Maffle by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset lag

So i had gotten a vive and had played games and it ran every game on my pc flawelessly and it wouldnt work properly soon after i got it so i decided to get an oculus rift s instead, now when i go in games like beat saber it lags so much i can not pla...

Facebook Spaces

Does anyone know if Facebook Spaces is still "a thing?"I can launch the app and login, but then just get a spinning egg timer on a black background.Used to use this a lot on my CV1, but this is first time I've tried it since getting my Rift S and it ...

A way to disable oculus app?

So i just got my oculus rift s and am loving it, but i really wanna just use it with steamVR since i have all the games on their and dont want the oculus app opening each time, is thre a way to disable this?

Oculus Mirror not Working Properly

When I use the Oculus Mirror, it not only isn't centered, but it also has these black bars that appear gradually as I move my head from side to side.It's really weird, I have a video of it (the bitrate is really low but you can see the issue) https:/...

Luddee by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone want to buy a rift?

im selling a rift for $300 if anyone’s interested. It’s been used for about 1hr, when I realized vr just isn’t meant for my computer. The cameras work, the controllers work. If your interested I live in Wappingers, New York. (The wires are a bit mess...