Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nvidia rtx 2080 and Rift is going in the bin

The rift keeps coming up with "Oculas has detected a problem with your graphics driver". I've disabled the intel on board and I've updated and reinstalled the rtx to the latest but its not displaying anything on the head set. getting really frustrate...

baker0 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Screen Problem

Hey, I've got a problem that tons of other people got, but I wanted some clarification and to see if it would/would not work on my computerSo, the screens on my Rift don't display anything except black, and It may be my Laptop. Yeah, Laptop. I worry ...

Crash Looping?

As soon as I boot up my oculus it starts to play then it will freeze then restart itself over and over until it just goes into standby mode and act like its not connected, then will re connect and do it all over again. No answers from any forum page ...

Headset not connecting

I've seen the thread about the headset not connecting to the correct graphics card but didn't see a fix to the issue. My situation... I have an Oculus Ready laptop with NVIDIA 1050Ti. During setup everything works fine until I'm told to adjust the le...

Sensors?

My games start where I am looking behind myself. So, beatsaber starts looking the oposite directions as the menus. Could it be a problem with the software?

OVR Error: Code: -6001

My Rift works well but now i get sometimes this error and Rift stops working: OVR Call failed, aborting. Error code: -6001 Descr: There is no room in the texture swapchain to accept more frames. In the log you find this:BaseCompositor::SubmitFrames -...

ccu8ai7y9kmo.png

HDMI not connected

The HDMI cable is not working. It says it not connected even though its in. Everything this else is working perfectly. the sensors are fine and I can even hear the audio through the Rift. I don't know what I did wrong. I've tried almost everything to...

Teleport vs Movement

Has there been any mention adding a toggle of normal analog stick movement as opposed to teleportation? I understand that the teleport feature was to reduce motion sickness, but for people who pay a hefty fee for a device, would expect this option to...

herboren by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dedicated Oculus Rift OS for PC

It would be nice if there were a dedicated Oculus Rift OS that I could install on my PC to turn my PC into a console that behaves and performs as well as the Oculus Go and Quest OS. I would have no problem if it were a highly stripped down Windows OS...

Papias by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

purchased second hand rift but no robo recall

Hi all Merry christmas, just wanted to ask a quick question i have just got my rift and was looking forward to Robo Recall as i heard i was free when registering everything, thing is i do not see anything in my list do i not get it free if it is a se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery time

Hello everybody, my name is Oscar and i was wondering how much times i takes to deliver a rift to Belgium. And when will i my my confirmation e-mail.

Family Accounts

We just opened an Oculus Rift today for Christmas and at this point I want to return it because it's connected to only one account. Sony PSN, Xbox Live, Steam, Apple all have family accounts to share software and devices. I can buy a $500 Xbox that c...

tedbilly by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rifft - Multiple Issues after update

Hey everyone, so I returned from a deployment and picked up my oculus rift again, it honestly ran perfectly before this update but now I'm having massive issues here: First off, I'm running it off of an Acer Predator 17 Laptop, i7 Processor, GEFORCE ...

Oculus Setup Repeatedly Crashes

Whenever I try to setup my new Oculus Rift, the setup keeps on crashing and restarting (mostly on the sensor setup). Even if I skip the setup, it still repeatedly crashes and restarts. I have tried deleting all Oculus files and reinstalling the files...

ITS NOT WORKING

hello im using windows 7 and im trying to dowload the rift program but it says after i have accepted their policy your computer blocked this download. Im not the adminstrator on this computer. Im just wondering if anny one got an awnser. I cannot tur...

eggurio by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble shooting

Alright ive got an issue with the Occulus site and the setup download, whenever i click download rift setup the page just refreshes and redirects me back to the setup page, i see a quick glimpse of the download page. my adblock is off on the site, i ...

scheemz by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDMI cable not recognised

I'm having trouble getting my pc to recognise the hdmi cable for my new oculus rift. I've restarted my pc, I've restarted the app and my rift, I've updated my GPU to its most current update, tried unplugging and replugging but nothing seems to work. ...

Fr0ggletz by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos