Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm done with Rift

So I've had my rift since march and since the first day it have been treating me like crap first week of getting it 1 of my sensors go out and has been treating me like crap since now and my other one goes out today I've tried asking Rift for help an...

Touch Controllers are bugged post update.

The Touch Controller software keeps getting worse and worse. during the middle of this year when Oculus did it's major update (when it added that home thing whenever that was) I noticed I could no longer re-centre in any other games from steam, that ...

Best of these Graphics cards

Hi, Which would you say is the best of these Two cards? The 550 with 4GB or the 560 with 2GB?Asus Pheonix Radeon RX550 4GB DDR5 PCIe3 DVI HDMI DP 1071MHzAsus AREZ Radeon RX 560 2GB DDR5 PCIe3 DVI HDMI DP 1197MHz Clock Overclocked VR Ready

Orange light, blank screen, display not working

I recently bought a rift, and I got the setup running and everything was fine until I got to the lens slider part. I put the headset on, and nothing was displayed. I adjusted the sliders and nothing. I looked around the forums, reddit, and nothing wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Software keeps failing

Hi, I got a rift for Christmas (celebrated early). Every time I try to install the software (about 5 times now), I've left it to download and every time I've come back and it's said the same thing. "Installation failed, try restarting". I've restarte...

xGalaxyy by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Oculus owner-(issues)-PLZZZZ HELP

Ok so I bought my oculus during Black Friday and haven't been able to get on it cause my pc wasn't compatible so I waited until I had a upgraded to a new laptop and yes its Vr ready and everything so I tried connecting my oculus and now I have issues...

Lost games

So recently my computer crashed and i lost a bit if not all my files/games. I finally had time to re download my oculus rift + touch. When i got to oculus home/store i notice all the games I've downloaded such as, Robo Recall(came free with my touch)...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Computer

Hey all Oculus friends,soon I will change my Computer and I would like to know if there are any troubles if I change my computer with the same account? So first I would uninstall all Rift games and the Oculus software on my old computer and after thi...

Blank screen on Oculus rift

I have purchased Asus TUF Gaming FX504GM-E4112T, (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB Graphics, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H Processor 2.3 GHz/8GB/1TB/128GB SSD) recently. In the process of configuration steps with the Oculus, Oculus sensors and Oculus touch c...

VinodhPK by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

GTX 1060 Running at 100% Please Help

Hi. I just got the oculus rift today and I have a VR Ready Laptop. It is a Predator Helios 300. Its has a I7 with gtx1060 6g and 16g of Ram. My problem is as soon as i load into oculus home, my gpu hits 100% and its pretty much unusable. none of the ...

Oculus home - beta??

Okay I'm guessing the Oculus software (in addition to the firmware) got updated. But now, there's a little *beta* note on the screen and my Oculus home is completely different. Furthermore, I can't move around, I can't interact with anything in the e...

Can't seem to load steam vr games

So maybe my situation is unique and i need to do something special with my PC?I play my rift in another room than my pc so I just physically move my desktop to that room only. So no mouse keyboard or monitor is plugged in only my oculus.I can play my...

seipher09 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick question

Will oculus and vrchat run on this? https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/183583371861?chn=ps&ul_ref=https%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F1%252F710-134428-41853-0%252F2%253Fmpre%253Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ebay.co.uk%25252Fi%25252F183583371861%2...

Which adapters work for USB C / Thunderbolt 3

I have an Ailenware 17 r5 and as you may or may not know the Ailenware only has two USB A ports, the other ports are a USB c port along with a thunderbolt 3 port.I have bought these adapters: https://www.amazon.com/Syntech-Adapter-Thunderbolt-Compati...

david3n by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to watch 3d on YouTube

I just purchased the Oculus Rift. I searched the web and tried to find a thread on this forum and everything I try does not work. Can I watch YouTube videos that are split screen 3D? Several websites tell you to download the DEO VR ap then copy paste...

Crazy43D by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software

I don't know about anyone else but I have just got my rift and it does not work and in the process of sorting it out I have downloaded the software about 10 times already which when you live in the country and have an internet connection as slow as m...

problem with last update

hello to all, I'm new to the forum and I'm not sure it's the right place to write, I have a problem with the latest update 1.33 has blocked the download, now oculus does not work how do I restore and update the system? thank you.

emod73 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What the F#$k, man

Recently for the last two day whenever I click on the Oculus icon on my PC I keep getting this error message that says "Can't reach Oculus runtime service" which means not only I can't log on and see what new games have come out but I also can't use ...

I have a problem

When i use my Rift it works perfect but every 5 seconds the oculus logo pops up and everything is black and i cant play for 3 seconds then another 5 seconds later it happends again why?

Rift randomly disconnects

I just got my oculus rift + touch and the rift is giving me some issues. It will randomly go black and I can't get it to go back on until I close the application and turn it on again. I don't have guardian set up so it isn't that. Sometimes my comput...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why my next VR headset won't be from Oculus

This morning, I've woke up to an unusually slow and latent internet connection. After a few moments of the usual troubleshooting, it wasn't hard to find a culprit. Oculus service was downloading a giant update on the background, utilizing all of my i...

Bug de rayures noires verticales

Bonjour,Je joue à Skyrim VR et j'ai un bug de rayures noires verticales en surimpression du jeu, sur une bande horizontale.Dans les rayures, je vois des caractères, des mots de mes loots et de mes messages du jeu.Ma carte video et mon processeur sont...