Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rx 580 questions

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-amd-radeon-rx-580-gts-black-edition-8gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card-black/6092641.p?skuId=6092641Will this card perform well on high settings? I currently have a 1060 3gb and am experiencing stuttering and can...

scigama by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing objects in cubes

Has anyone else experienced the feeling of disappointment, when you crack open a "Gift cube" for "Spending time in VR", only to be given nothing?It happened to me twice last night.Makes me wonder if that was the one that would give me a "New" item i'...

Oculus Rift HDMI not Dectected

I recently bought a RIFT, everything went fine except the HDMI connection, I tried to install and uninstall also update all drivers and unplug and plugin the HDMI cable both on laptop and RIFT itself Nothing seems to work.

Rx 580 questions

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-amd-radeon-rx-580-gts-black-edition-8gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card-black/6092641.p?skuId=6092641Will this card perform well on high settings? I currently have a 1060 3gb and am experiencing stuttering and can...

scigama by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nostos, An Open world VR adventure

This could turn out to be great.From VRfocus:https://www.vrfocus.com/2018/08/netease-games-reveal-nostos-an-open-world-vr-adventure-videogame/ NetEase, a leading Chinese internet technology company have revealed their latest videogame at Gamescom 201...

KlodsBrik by Expert Trustee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ocurus rift headset

I can not hear the left sound of my Rift headset. I sometimes hear it and then I can not hear it. How can we solve this problem? I am experiencing this issue after updating Ocurus software.

SissAki by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Earth VR missing sections

I'm missing large chunks of the globe (Pacific Northwest, Montreal, parts of Latin America, west side of India etc.). I've uninstalled GEVR and then reinstalled but the same sections are missing. Should I uninstall Oculus Rift and start again? Or is ...

paitken99 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

(EU) Average Delivery Time (Eager) - 2018

So, I've seen that there is already a discussion about delivering time in EU but it is pretty much dead so I'd like to ask here about it.I bought the bundle Oculus + Marvel Game yesterday around 11:00 and they charged me at around 16:00 of the same d...

CPU or GPU Upgrade?

I know this has been asked 1000 times but I can't play without knowing. I just got my oculus yesterday and i can run the basic games like roller coaster games and ones that dont use the touch controllers but I want to be able to play games like Job S...

Oculus Touch Controller bug

Hello , since the last update my Left controller starts to move on its own. (Vrchat , spotify and more) When i move the controller moves 2-3 times after i move with the controller. (Sry for my Bad english)

Hiuo by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIft stopped working

Oculus rift was working fine for months since I got it, now i updated the firmware and then the Nvidia drivers to the latest and now Rift stopped working all together. it doesn't recognize it in the setup screen. what can i do ?

w1n7agh157go.png

Oculus Rift electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)

Dear forummembers!Last week Idid a radiated emission test (EMC) and found out, that the oculus rift shows apeak at 1Ghz. So my question: Does someoneelse have also EMC issues with the oculus rift?Where doesthe 1GHz peak came from?Form HDMIdata transm...

070ny9k9fa9s.png
ocmigi by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Dashboard Back?

Hello, i am playing a lot of Vrchat and bevor the last oculus firmware update i relaxing in vrchat and watch YouTube Videos over the Dashboard. But now i have the big white background and i cant move my body in game. So is it possible to remove the w...

help me make a list of games

Hi guys, help me make a list of games where K+M input is possible without vorpx pleasefor now I found 100%¨working only - Narcosis maybe Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition (not sure, I did not check yet)...any others?

Maarculus by Honored Guest
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hellblade - The new rung in VR

If you haven't bought Hellblade it is by far the most beautiful VR game out there. Simply put it is: Mind Blowing. My Touch controllers actually do work with the game -- though I haven't tried them with combat yet. For 29.99 over at Steam, drop whate...