Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PC Software Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Oculus Air Link Oculus Air Link allows you to discover and pair your Oculus Quest 2 headset to your Oculus-ready PC over a secure Wi-Fi network. You can opt ...

Issues with No HDMI Connection

Hi there as I'm sure this is a constant topic. I'm having issues with my Rift headset where whenever I restart my computer I get the headset saying No HDMI Connection. The usual way I fix this is every time I turn my computer off and on when I go to ...

Oculus home screwd up

I don't know if it happened to anyone else but my Oculus home went bunkers.I have that uploaded massive tron map and all of a sudden just after I changed entry point the map got mixed up with the background image of the standard home with the blimps,...

kobs57 by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Floaty controllers

So since I got my rift things have been going great, controllers have been responsive and the rift has been comfortable, however last night things started getting... weird, I had left it alone all day, but I turned it on and booted up steam vr and al...

Display issues

Every time I load Oculus, my main screen resolution does this thing where it's like trying to detect a new resolution then it wacks out my display... Do any of you know why it would cause this?

How to fix "Graphic Jitter" ?

I have been having this problem for a few months now. Makes it hard to view anything in VR. Cannot view Home Screen, watch movies, or play games. I have uninstalled multiple times, updated drivers, and checked USB cables. Others have this same issue....

Lost sound in the headphones

This isn't the usual the screws on the headphones got loose problem. I get a repeating beep in the left earphone and just noise in the right. I assume some audio setting has gone awry but I can't find it. This all started after the latest windows upd...

Please check your connection and try again

Hello! So I've been trying to install updates for Echo VR and Oculus Medium recently in the app, only to be met with this message: "Update couldn't download. Please check your connection and try again, or visit Oculus Support." I am connected, as I a...

Can't ship to my country

So I want to get into VR so much but I can't order the rift from your site to Israel and on Amazon but the rift cost there 570$ and up!!! is there any way for you to ship it to me?

button will not spring back

only have had my oculuc for a week if that long an my right controller touch button will not spring back.... i'v looked on your forms but it seam i'll have to send it back in to be replaced This is not a good sign. I really like my oculus an the inte...

New avatars?

I randomly found the avatar editor mirror item in my oculus home inventory today, chucked it on a wall and went into it/activated it. It showed my awesome space skinned avatar in it. Decided that I might browse to see if there were some new styles of...

Touch Single Sensor

I have been running single sensor and headset for a 18 months, or whenever they came out UK anyway. Today I received a pair of Touch controllers I bought used on ebay. I cannot get past the "add second sensor" on the config to pair them. I did not bu...

Please put the game store on your website

Its pretty insane you require us to launch the program just to browse the library. I like many others like to browse stuff on my phone or other places than home. It would benefit you a lot to not restrict people to shopping in your app. Every other d...

sonicdm by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant install games HELP !!!!

I just recently got an oculus rift and I cant download anything. Everytime I click to download it shows a loading sign then goes right back top what its was at first. I currently have a folder on C:/Users/Pro Tech Gaming/Downloads/New Folder. I keep ...

touch controllers

Hi can you turn off the jumping movement on the touch controller so you can move about normally i no its to stop you getting motion sickness but i would prefer to atleast have the option to try it.Thanks

Invite friends over

I have friends with awesome Oculus homes, and when I talk to other peoples about it there is no way to invite them over when I teleport there

kobs57 by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inventory

Anyone else has their inventory blacked out, I mean nothing in it only the menu names like base, decorations,environements,music and so on but nothing beside them when you click it just black .I know they (Facebook) had problems today and since Oculu...

kobs57 by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AGGIORNAMENTO DRIVER

Ciao. Non riesco a far partire l'installazione di oculus rift perché mi chiede di aggiornare i driver... io posseggo un lenovo legion portatile ed ho notato che la scheda grafica è NVIDIA GTX 1050. Volevo sapere intanto se questa scheda è compatibile...