Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PC Software Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Oculus Air Link Oculus Air Link allows you to discover and pair your Oculus Quest 2 headset to your Oculus-ready PC over a secure Wi-Fi network. You can opt ...

OVRServer_x64.exe core 2.0

Since the last update that brings core 2.0 update as mandatory I am having a problem when I use a batch file to open multiple jpeg images using infranview . It works great for my needs untill it started acting up by suddenly almost freezing up my pc ...

ed4jk by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Core 2.0 won't let me stream HD video.

I don't mind the Core 2 update feature-wise, but I have not been able to use it, because I enjoy streaming HD movies from Amazon Prime in Virtual Desktop set up as a virtual theater. Yes, there is a clear quality difference. Version 1 gave me no prob...

[SOLVED] Why? Seriously, just why?

My Oculus has been running fine for a year and a half now. Then all of a sudden it doesn't and I get this message about my video driver. . ."Oculus has detected a problem with your video driver". So now I wonder what to do. . .Please help!What I run:...

FORM: A must-have experience

If you haven't tried this yet, FORM is one of the few VR Experiences that gives us a true glimpse of what we can achieve when we go beyond skeuomorphism. Most technological experiences (even outside of VR) try to ease people in to the new tech by mak...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 sensor placment

so im new to all of this ... i would like to put one sensor INFRONT OF ME AND ONE BEHIND, just think of a CLOCK, im in the middle, one sensor is at 1 o clock and the other is at 8 o clock, there will be roughly a distance of 2.5 meters between them /...

Screw this forum

So yeah, I find nothing gets heard that is posted here anyway, and I'm a little put off by the bullshit APPROVAL process. I type out a comment in a thread and hit Post, then I see, "your comment will appear after it is approved." Yeah, then I wait 10...

Rift not responding

Hi i just installed a new Gigabyte Geforce 1080 video card and now my Rift wont work at all. i have tel latest drivers (416.16) but now joy. please help.

Looking for a nice RPG/Adventure style game

Greetings guys,I really love my Oculus and the VR world, though i am looking for a nice adventure game, RPG style, wish there was MMORPG games on there.  The only one i know that would fit this, is Skyrim VR, but unfotunately, with the years i gave ...

Doum76 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift not working! Please Help!

So a while ago, we had some friends over and we wanted to show them our vr. but the oculus rift wasn't working. we tried restarting the computer, unplugging and re-plugging the headset, even uninstalling and downloading the oculus app again, but noth...

Oculus tracking isn't working properly

When playing beat saber all swing my saber and it won't follow my hand as well. It seems to have some sort of delay. Not only that my controllers loose tracking and don't track for a bit. This is making it impossible to play beat saber maps that are ...

New graphics card or new processor

I currently have a system running an AMD FX 8350 w/32 GB of memory and a GTX 1060 Graphics card with 6GB. Which upgrade would give the best performance boost. a new processor or a new graphics card? Please also indicate which processor or graphics ca...

I can't unscrew the head of the sensor.

I'm trying to unscrew the sensor from the base to wall mount it, but it is so tight that I am not able to do do it. I've tried all sorts of things, but nothing sims to work: I've used players with rubber and without, I've tried heating it up.Help :#

LASCKHA by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDMI plug

Hey everyone, Just purchased a rift, and brought it home to set it up. My computers graphics card does not have an HDMI plug, I had to buy an adapter for my computer monitor. When I unplug my monitor, and plug in the rift, no video appears on the rif...

Help: Smear in the middle of the view :(

Ok, I got my Oculus Rift yesterday. First I didn't notice maybe, but now I see a smear in the middle of the view field. I am wearing glasses and planning to get some extra lenses to put into the Rift, but now... is that supposed to be so? Does everyo...

Elikal by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

So a bougt e really expensive rift

Hello,I was really hoping for this to be the next thing, in 2015 or so when I put out a KEUR in this. Only to figure out today that my controllers dont work anymore. I dont know if this is intended, as in the battery life of said contollers have past...

Lantii by Level 2
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encountered an error during installation

Topic.I cant install the Oculus Rift Software (bought today Oculus rift but dont have it connected till Software is installed - shouldnt be a problem i guess)I have Windows 7 64 but shouldnt be a problem at all for the Installation.I get this Error: ...

Bairo by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift Release 1.31 Rolling Out Now (Sorry!)

For what we are about to receive..."Our Oculus, who art online,hallowed be thy name;thy kingdom come;thy will be done;on earth as it is on the Dev's Office.Give us this day our update.And forgive us our trespasses,as we forgive those who trespass aga...