Oculus Rift S and Rift
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PC Software Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Oculus Air Link Oculus Air Link allows you to discover and pair your Oculus Quest 2 headset to your Oculus-ready PC over a secure Wi-Fi network. You can opt ...

Rotating two Rifts

My wife and eye need a very different setup on the headset - all three Velcro straps, eye spacing etc. It takes quite a while to adjust back and forth every time we swap.I know you can’t have a multiplayer game setup - but is there an easy way to swa...

Play film without remote??

Hi new user here and it is amazing tech. Quick question, for some films it says remote required but I dont have the remote as the rift came with touch controllers. Is there a workaround to play with touch? Thanks again.

bgil66 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

This week, new Rift owners get $125 in credit?

If you purchase the Rift this week, you get $75 in Oculus Store Credit:https://www.oculus.com/rift/If you buy the Rift through BestBuy, you get an additional $50 Gift Certificate:https://www.bestbuy.com/site/oculus-rift-touch-virtual-reality-headset-...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Oculus Home is Stuttering/Laggy?

I'm wondering can you offer any help. I have no idea what to try. My Oculus home is stuttering/laggy for lack of better words.. when i turn my head at all it jumps. it never used to be like this. I tried deleting all of my "homes" and taking out all ...

Virtual Desktop question?

I have a question about the Virtual Desktop which you can buy for the Oculus found here:https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/911715622255585/My question is:Let's say hypothetically, if I was running a video game emulator, lets say a Playstation , ...

Graphics Rift

I can not understand why the graphics of the rift on the smallest details and always a little faded, you do not see the minimum details ... I give an example in the splendid game Brass Tactis: Arena do not see well the soldiers approaching with the f...

DCS - Broken Oculus Home shortcut

@cybereality Don't know if you can help on this but it is something that bugs my somewhat OCD self.DCS by Eagle Dynamics. It is the only third party game I have that can not be launched from within Oculus Home.I currently am on the 1.27 PTC, but it h...

dburne by Level 16
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

3D Panorama 360 photos with DeoVR trick

Hi guys,The Oculus 360 panorama app isn't very user friendly if you want to view your own content, and doesn't have a lot of options.For viewing movies,I think the DeoVR app is great, with lots of options, but unfortunately DeoVR doesn't support stil...

viddel by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lending a Rift

Hi I must admit I'm totally blown away by the rift so much so that I want to loan it to my friend to show him how good it is (I'm on holiday for a week so an ideal amount of time for him to test). My question is, am I OK to loan the unit or do I have...

gaming area

Having set up my 'gaming area', how do get rid of the wavy white lines that define its perimeter now that I want to sit and watcg films with the headset ??

Headset HDMI doesn't work

Recently I have been having a blast with Beat Saber but out of nowhere my rift didn't show anything anymore and after that I tried to: reinstall the software, tried different ports, even reinstalled windows just to be sure, tripple checked the cable ...

JackCS by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos