cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup problem

burggraeve.matthias
Honored Guest

i have my sensors connected, i also see they are connected in the app, but when i want to install the touch, it sais i need 2 sensors connected. anyone who can help?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey burggraeve.matthias, thanks for reaching out! Fully functioning sensors are an essential component of VR and we completely understand the inconvenience brought on when an issue like this arises. We've got a few troubleshooting steps we'd like for you to take so you can get into VR ASAP!

1. Doublecheck to make sure that all of your drivers are up to date. For detailed instructions on how to do this, check out this relevant support article here.
  2. Make sure that the latest Oculus drivers are installed. You can check out a support article here for detailed instructions.

If you're still running into trouble, please collect your logs from Oculus Diagnostics and send us a support ticket here. (Instructions for how to collect these logs can be found here.)

Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!