cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to install rift s setup cannot connect

ADirtyDingo
Honored Guest

Im trying to install rift s setup and once i get past the review policy page it says cant connect, looks like we cant reach the oculus server. please check your connection

14 REPLIES 14

angel.ichazu
Honored Guest

Same.. i need it for school

Gidrah
Explorer

Its finally working. 

Bontholemew
Honored Guest

I got it going by uninstalling Webroot antivirus then restarting.  I used a old oculussetup.exe and it worked that time.  

AlejoCr11
Honored Guest

Does someone know any way to fix this?, I can't install the setup, please

Hi there AlejoCr11, thanks for letting us know about this issue. We definitely understand how frustrating it can be when the install process doesn't work properly, and we will do everything we can to help resolve this for you! 

Try checking for settings of the Antivirus software for options to whitelist or add Oculus as a trusted program.

• Adding the Oculus application to the antivirus software’s whitelist or trusted list should help resolve slow down or issues accessing content without compromising the user’s system integrity.
  • For additional information on antivirus software, check out this article here.

You can also try another network connection with no restrictions.

• Trying another network connection without a proxy can help resolve any slowdown that occurs when routing internet traffic through another network.

If these troubleshooting tips don't help, please submit a ticket to our support team here, through either email or chat, and one of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!