Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v25 PTC PC Software Release Notes

ShowbizDonkey
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Link

• You can now set your refresh rate to 80hz and 90hz when using Link with a USB-2 cable.
    • Keep in mind, that even with some of the newest and most powerful GPUs, maxing out values for the render resolution slider with a 90 Hz refresh rate may result in dropped or missing frames.
  • Fixed an issue causing Link to show a black screen after exit.
  • Reduced incidence of “Oculus Link is not working” errors that were happening on shut down. 

(Quick note version numbering: v25 will be the next live release for everyone, as v24 will stay as an internal stability build only)
73 REPLIES 73

tanubon
Level 4
I think there isn't v24.

Richooal
Level 12

Guys I think I have done this downgrade back to 24. I get much better cable bandwidth and no home screen. But the version still says 25 is that right?

V24 was skipped. For those who don't read the whole thread......................

6zxggy6i220r.jpg
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

J-P-Fr
Level 2

Hi, since version 26 the crackling of the microphone has gone back. I had to come back to version 25 because my friends couldn't hear me anymore. Thank you to put the information on this new version and a dedicated topic so that we can give our comments because it's useless to test if we can't give our feedback.

Should this solution still work? I applied all steps but the software still reports v4.26 and link is still totally broken for me (<10 fps) where it used to work perfectly for me the past year.