cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking on anything in "Oculus VR Share" returns to main?

Reenforcements
Honored Guest
Hey guys,

I've been browsing the Oculus Share section of the website for some good demos to try out when my Oculus arrives, but there's a weird bug that's started happening. Whenever I click anything in the smaller categories ("Top Rated" or "New Releases") to go to its download page, it brings me right back to the main one. It was working pretty well last night, but not so well today.
6 REPLIES 6

MartinDev
Honored Guest
Getting the same thing :cry:

Darthvieuda
Honored Guest
I don't get kicked back a screen but when I click to download a demo I get a blank screen. This is the same on every demo I have tried to download. It's an odd thing.

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Darthvieuda: Can you let me know your OS version and browser type and version? Can you list at least one or two specific demos this is happening on? Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Darthvieuda
Honored Guest
Windows 8.1
Google Chrome

Oddly enough when I went back to check two links for you, both worked right away. The problem must have been fixed when I closed everything out and restarted my system. Thank you for the response none the less.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Alright. If it happens again, please let me know and I can investigate further.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

BruceWright
Honored Guest
Happened for me all the time yesterday in Internet Explorer. Switched to Firefox and it fixed it.