cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submission disappeared?

wheatgrinder
Explorer
I submitted Car Car Crash to Oculus Share. It was in "submitted" status for a while and now when I check my account it just shows no submissions? Was it approved or rejected?

Im getting some positive response to the game and REALLY want to target Oculus Home on release day.. is that even a practical dream for a no budget indie?
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please email submissions@oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

wheatgrinder
Explorer
Done, email sent.

Any comments on the other part of my post? Any hope for low\no budget indie content on Oculus Home?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, I think it's possible for indie devs with little to no budget to get on the Store. Oculus has even said they would put up $10 million dollars to support indie development on the platform. I don't have all the details yet, so I would recommend just to keep polishing your game and awaiting further news.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV