cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need to use the ads to advertise the Oculus Version only?

Welby
Level 5
Hi,

My complete question is: Can we use those money to advertise the game for other platforms as well? We have currently a Coming Soon page on Steam and we also got our official PSVR trailer on the Playstation youtube channel.

Is allowed to use those money to make ads that point to those contents or should we use them only to directly point at Oculus Home pages or Oculus stuff related?

Thanks,
Andrea
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Welby
Level 5
@AlanOToole

An oculus employee has actually told me we are allowed to advertise stuff like our Steam page (like in my case) since I already have one. 

Best,
Andrea

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AlanOToole
Level 5
Hey @Welby,

That's a good question, I was thinking the same thing. I think (and would imagine) it would need to be somewhat related to the VR side of things? I'll read through the docs that come over to see if there is any fine print.

Thanks,
Alan

Welby
Level 5
@AlanOToole

An oculus employee has actually told me we are allowed to advertise stuff like our Steam page (like in my case) since I already have one. 

Best,
Andrea

View solution in original post

AlanOToole
Level 5

Welby said:

@AlanOToole

Best,
Andrea

awesome thanks for letting me know!