cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aliens - Fact Or Fiction..?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well we've had a time travel thread so I thought we should have an aliens thread too.

I believe that aliens have visited and are visiting our planet. Now I don't think that there are aliens that are living here and impersonating humans, but I certainly believe that at least SOME of these UFOs captured on film and seen by people are alien spacecraft.

How am I reasoning this? Pretty simple. There have simply been too many technological leaps since the 50s to make it not being true. Just have a think about it:

1. Integrated circuits and microchips.
  2. Credit cards and bank cards.
  3. Cassette tapes, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays.
  4. Kevlar
  5. Lasers
  6. Stealth bombers
  7. The Oculus Rift lol
  8. Velcro.
  9. Quantum Computers.
And then have a look back through time and you have the Pyramids, Mayan astronomy and cities, Stonehenge, the Inca's Machu Picchu and Teotihuacán in Mexico.

A great deal of these UFO sightings are around air bases so a good percentage of them can be put down to experimental aircraft, but ALL of them?

The truth is out there. Trust no one.
247 REPLIES 247

Phaserlight
Heroic Explorer
Sorry if this was already posted, but an interesting podcast interview with a F-18 Superhornet pilot who chased a UFO in 2004:

https://www.fighterpilotpodcast.com/episodes/035-ufos/

jayhawk
Superstar

Zenbane said:

I'm going to push for the side that argues: Nope. No Aliens.

In order to travel from one galaxy to another, it takes light years. We'd have to believe that some species out there has advanced far beyond us to the point of traveling faster than the speed of light, or we'd have to believe that some alien species out there can live for hundreds of years. Imagine going on an airplane trip and not arriving at your destination for 80 years? You'd be dead unless you started before the age of 10.

So sure, there may be life on other planets as either a single celled organism or complex organism. But have they traveled light years to visit Earth? Highly unlikely.

Having said that, I had a buddy who told me an interesting theory that I really liked. He said that Aliens are a species of advanced creatures that live inside our Oceans. Think Aquaman here. And they come up and out of our oceans to visit land dwellers from time to time. And that is where the footage comes from. I like this theory because it's unique; our oceans are vast and still a mystery to scientists; and it makes something feasible beyond the Science Fiction notion of traveling faster than the speed of light in a spaceship.

I think your reply was great. 
No particular religious affiliation. After doing his own research he came to the conclusion 'aliens' were hyper-dimensional. Not coming from the ocean or vast amounts of space, but an 'unseen by our eyes' dimension. He also found a lot of similarities between demonic possession and alien abduction.
There's the hollow Earth idea too which can be fun to look into. Me personally, I don't believe in space aliens, but I most certainly believe in anti-grav craft. I don't think it was a coincidence Germans were working on this during WWII, and all the UFO sightings, including the one that really set it all off in Roswell happened just a few years after. That's another rabbit hole (base in Antarctica)

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I found this video fascinating because it has being studied for years by scientists. Watch it all and draw your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9sUqEQelU

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

So guys I have a feeling if you do not already listen to this podcast you would enjoy it.

I know I do.

http://www.blurryphotos.org/podcast/

WAAAGH!

Phaserlight
Heroic Explorer
Another interesting podcast here, with the very intelligent Natalya Bailey, rocket scientist, interviewed by physicist Sean Carroll.  It's related, I promise (in the last third she indulges in some educated speculation regarding ET intelligence and interstellar travel):

https://www.preposterousuniverse.com/podcast/2019/04/15/episode-42-natalya-bailey-on-navigating-eart...

Anonymous
Not applicable
She is, of course, wrong. They're not only out there but they're here too. I honestly believe that. There are just too many (5%) unexplained UFO sightings for there not to be ANY proper spacecraft flying around this planet.

And we may find out sooner rather than later too:

https://youtu.be/vl6jn-DdafM

NASA are planning on using the Moon (and other planetary bodies) as a checkpoint, extracting water, oxygen and hydrogen from the moon surface. They reckon they'll have it all sorted around 2024.

I might have to put myself up for astronautship soon so I can be one of the first to go B)

Using these checkpoints will mean that we can go longer distances stocking up on air, water and fuel as we go, so even if we can't get folding space sorted out we can spend years exploring our solar system without needing to come back. Radiation will probably be a problem though I would have thought but I'm sure these boffins can solve that problem too.

And according to Noah The Time Traveller they'll reveal themselves in 2028 during which time I'll post a big I TOLD YOU SO post in this thread. They'll probably reveal themselves when we start to go beyond the Moon in space exploration I reckon.

snowdog said:

And according to Noah The Time Traveller they'll reveal themselves in 2028

I had 2 nice, smartly dressed people knock on my door last month (I won't say what organisation they represented due to forum rules) but they too used to predict a certain catastrophic even in the not to distant future. I believe they revised their date 2 or 3 times as the dates passed by, before deciding it was best not to predict a date at all.

I hope you're not going to establish a cult Snow and start knocking on my door.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've thought about it, great way to get plenty of sex and loads of cash. I should be fine as long as I don't start branding people lol  😄

There used to be a bunch of religious nutjobs at what used to the the Rainbow Theatre at Finsbury Park in the 90s. They had signs up saying that the world was going to end on a certain date.

I made a deal with them, if the world ends then I'll believe in their nonsense, if it doesn't end then they should knock it on the head.

Needless to say they were still there a week later and they're probably still there now so they went back on our deal lol 😄

Such a shame that the place used to ooze sex 'n' drugs 'n' rock 'n' roll in the 70s, and in the 90s it was oozing superstitious nonsense 😞

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
The only thing I don't get about the universe is that if it's is expanding, then what is it expanding into? If you blow up a balloon then the balloon is expanding into something like a room. So what is the universe expanding into exactly? Say it hit a brick wall it would be no longer expending into anything and would eventually go bang due to the pressure.

Ah well it's space itself that's expanding so there's no need for a something for the universe to expand into.

If this were a 2 dimensional world, it would be like we're on the surface of an expanding balloon... there's no other 2 dimensional something that the balloon's surface is expanding into and the third dimentional space that the balloon is expanding into isn't perceived by our 2 dimensional thinking.