cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi me again..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I finally got my Oculus Rift going... had some problems... instructions to set up should be included with the items... for one I couldn't get the touch controls paired, why? because it needed the batteries, and then to figure out how to open the gadget to install the batteries, they don't tell you that... anyways I got it going finally, and I'm amazed, it's an awesome experience... I loved it.. invested a little over two grand, but I think it was worth it... now back to play some more...
2 REPLIES 2

falken76
Expert Consultant
They don't show you how to put the batteries in?  I could have sworn it explained it during setup, but I really don't remember.

Richooal
Consultant

falken76 said:

They don't show you how to put the batteries in?  I could have sworn it explained it during setup, but I really don't remember.

Yep, the setup/install process steps you through all of that, including putting the batteries in the Touch Controllers. Even pulling the little tab out of the remote.
But, who knows, they may have re-written the install app in the last couple of weeks......
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.