cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much does it cost to move to Europe from US?

Nissan288
Honored Guest
Hoping to get my Oculus faster.

Anyone have recommendations on where to live? I heard Germany and UK are fairly friendly to Americans despite the history.

Also, do either country recognize American certifications, like Six Sigma and PMP? Would be helpful for job prospects. Thanks!
16 REPLIES 16

davidjc
Honored Guest
No apparently it would have been better to get European friend or aquaintance to order the rift for you and then ship it to you...I mean seriously. You would actually get your rift faster this way.

fishdude
Honored Guest
You would be best going to the UK, we all have rifts and the streets a paved with gold - we almost speak the same language too. Also if you move to Scotland not only will your medical care be free when you fall over using your rift so will your medication 😄
Trouble is the weathers shite and you have to wait ages for movies and games to get released

Nissan288
Honored Guest
"fishdude" wrote:
You would be best going to the UK, we all have rifts and the streets a paved with gold - we almost speak the same language too. Also if you move to Scotland not only will your medical care be free when you fall over using your rift so will your medication 😄

I heard in Scotland vegetables are rare and a delicacy. Is that true? 😄

fishdude
Honored Guest
Rare, yes a delicacy, not so much 😄

klaatu
Honored Guest
But definitely a delicacy when prepared correctly, i.e. battered and deep fried.

fishdude
Honored Guest
"klaatu" wrote:
But definitely a delicacy when prepared correctly, i.e. battered and deep fried.

That's true, think I might get a chippy tonight. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
"fishdude" wrote:
"klaatu" wrote:

Potatoes are vegetables and you can buy a deep fried potato disc in batter from Fish & Chip shops and it's called a Scollop.

(Not to be confused with the rather nice shellfish known as a Scallop) 😄

Nissan288
Honored Guest
"V8Griff" wrote:
"fishdude" wrote:
"klaatu" wrote:

Potatoes are vegetables and you can buy a deep fried potato disc in batter from Fish & Chip shops and it's called a Scollop.

(Not to be confused with the rather nice shellfish known as a Scallop) 😄

Moving to Scotland sounds more and more interesting....

fishdude
Honored Guest
well i'd leave it a month - no point if we vote Yes.