cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 223 Visits what does this mean?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
When I look at my About page. It says 223 visits. I feel like I've come here way more than that.  Cybereality has 151 visits. Can someone answer this riddle? Is this the number of times you've been visited by the forum police?

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
I think it's how many times you visit the forum. I probably have less since I come on once in the morning and stay with the browser open all day. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Well not the definitive answer I was looking for but it's good enough for me. Thanks. Case closed. Now hopefully those messages will take a hike.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Isn't that actual logged (log in) visits ? I'm here most times on my phone and am always logged in.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Ahh good point, lemme log in and out to test... BRB.

Edit: Null still the same.

"You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers."

OKAY already.

You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers.

Yeh I did.

You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers.

Please.

For crying out loud.

Right that's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIf5XvFrBFo

Somebody please help me. I promise I will never ask another question again.  :'(

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Lmao *edit to my lmao* are you logged in ? Please reject this answer lmao
*edit to my previous edit* you have been answered.* un edit
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
The message won't go away and even though this question has been unanswered it's marked as being so.

Fail.  😞

EliteSPA
Superstar
I have 215 visits  :#
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll enjoy it when it's at a higher res

comixcroz
Expert Protege
maybe its how many times someone else has looked at your profile?

wickfut
Expert Protege

comixcroz said:

maybe its how many times someone else has looked at your profile?

That's what I thought it was. How many vistors to your profile page..

you're being stalked!

cybereality
Grand Champion
I think it's how many times you visit the forum. I probably have less since I come on once in the morning and stay with the browser open all day. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV