cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message me on Facebook. I am Saffieyah Maeysons

Saffieyah
Level 5
Whoever wants to be my friend can message me on Facebook, although I have high suspicions that it will get hacked. 
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 
12 REPLIES 12

Zenbane
Level 15
I noticed you created your Facebook Account on May 8th, specifically to cross-reference on this forum.

Identity confirmed!

(but I dare not speak the name)

Also, you should not be posting all this spam stuff on the VR General forum. Everything you're posting is Off Topic. I mean, I know why you're doing it, but still. Stop polluting.

MAC_MAN86
Level 9
It is for Users to withhold identities in the real world. Hacking will happen!

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I'd also advise anyone who isn't up-to-date with the various exploitations associated with social media, not to friend people do you not know.

Look to see if any of your friends are friends with that person, look to see how old the Facebook account is. If in doubt, don't do it.

@cybereality, you may want to look into this, I think this poster is entering the realms of the dubious!

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19043.1081)

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

Atmos73 said:

Saffieyah said:

Whoever wants to be my friend can message me on Facebook, although I have high suspicions that it will get hacked. 

To confirm you are real, post a picture of yourself with ‘I love Atmos73’ on a piece of paper. 

I thought we only had to do that to join your private website?

Morgrum
Level 11

Atmos73 said:

Saffieyah said:

To confirm you are real, post a picture of yourself with ‘I love Atmos73’ on a piece of paper. 

Wait isnt that what they do with the naughty chat rooms?
WAAAGH!

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

I'd also advise anyone who isn't up-to-date with the various exploitations associated with social media, not to friend people do you not know.

Look to see if any of your friends are friends with that person, look to see how old the Facebook account is. If in doubt, don't do it.

@cybereality, you may want to look into this, I think this poster is entering the realms of the dubious!

uadk90r4ohdl.jpg

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Saffieyah said:

Whoever wants to be my friend can message me on Facebook, although I have high suspicions that it you will get hacked. 

Fixed.

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I hesitate to say this but I was listening to Woman's Hour on Radio 4 this morning (I Know, I know, I was working & couldn't be bothered to change the radio channel) anyway they were interviewing someone who dealt with sexploitation. It used to be mainly a chat room thing but increasingly now starts with social media friend invites.

Without going into the details... the demands for money range from £50 to £1000s.

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19043.1081)

dburne
Level 15
Message on Facebook?
Not a chance - hackers haven.
Rift CV1| Rift S| Quest| Reverb G2| Index| Vive Pro 2