cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ultimate VR Gaming PC Package For Sale

leeolondon
Honored Guest
Hi Everyone,

i'm selling my beloved gaming PC which i build especially for when my DK2 arrived, I've had it approximately 2 months and I've installed and optimised almost every decent Oculus game, experience and demo I could find. I've put a TON of work into building this super-powered masterpiece and I'm gutted to be selling it, I thought only you guys would appreciate the effort that went into building/setting this all up.

So here is the details...

Checkout the YouTube video I made for this auction where I show the PC's incredible boot speed and it running Far Cry 4 on ULTRA settings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9psh26qgcY

Pics - http://postimg.org/image/ttoawyppn/
Pics - http://postimg.org/image/q0e0ahiqp/
Pics - http://postimg.org/image/6x6tz7y0v/
Pics - http://postimg.org/image/g51zh8bm1/
Pics - http://postimg.org/image/4oslulm7t/

This BEAST of a PC has it all - a powerful yet reliable Intel Core i7 Devils Canyon 4th Gen processor safely over-clocked to over 4.5 GHz per core which is kept ice cool with a Corsair Hydro H100i liquid cooling system, a gigantic NVidia GTX 780 Direct CU II 3GB graphics card which has to be seen to be believed, and a frankly obscene 16GB of 2133Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance RAM with aggressive looking Red heat sinks. This is all bolted to a State of the Art Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Republic of Gamers motherboard.

To ensure this bad boy boots up lightening fast I installed the Windows 8.1 operating system and some of the latest AAA games onto a 250GB Samsung SSD 840 Evo Solid State disk drive and added a 2TB Seagate Barracuda secondary drive to store all the movies, games and software any man could need.

Next I built all of these slick components into an Awesome NZXT Phantom Black full-sized tower gaming case, this thing looks incredible in an office or lounge with its slick black panels and lights visible through the side. I've installed a set of Red Interior case LEDS which match both the ASUS Rog motherboard veins and the Corsair liquid cooling systems central logo. The case glows nicely through its mesh side panel windows and looks like a fecking spaceship.

Finally the reason I built this dream machine - The Oculus Development Kit 2. Though barely used I can honestly say this is one of the amazing things I've ever experienced. It's in excellent condition with all original boxes and components and - better than that I've installed and optimised almost every decent game so far released saving you literally weeks of hassle and plenty of cash (Full PC Specs and games list below)

I have put an immense amount of time and money building this passion project computer, its optimised in every possible way and would be BARGAIN purchase for anyone doesn't want to spend hundreds of hours setting things up, downloading and patching games, its all ready go!

There's plenty more things included in this package listed below, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Happy Gaming!

Leo

AUCTION INCLUDES

PC Specs – Professional Handbuilt Monster Gaming PC

- Intel Core i7 4790K (Devils Canyon) 4GHz Socket 1150 8MB L3 Cache - Over-Clocked to a stable 4.5 GHz per core.

- Corsair Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

- Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II 3GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI Display Port PCI-E Graphics Card

- NZXT Phantom Black Full-Sized Tower Case with Red LED interior Lights

- 250GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO

- 2TB Seagate BARRACUDA 3.5" SATA-III Hard Drive - 7200RPM 64MB Cache

- Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER Z97 Socket 1150 VGA DVI HDMI 8 channel audio ATX Motherboard

- 16 GB Corsair Vengeance (4x 4GB) 2133MHz DDR3 Red Heat spreader Memory Kit

- 850W Corsair RM Fully Modular 80+ Gold Power Supply

- Samsung SH-224DB 24X Internal DVD Writer with SATA – OEM

- Windows 8.1 64- Bit DVD OEM

- TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Wireless-N450 Dual Band PCIe Adapter

Red LED interior case lights to match the Corsair liquid cooler lights and motherboard veins

Monitor

- 1 x Philips 24" 246V5LSB LED 1920x1080 Full HD VGA DVI Monitors - Glossy Black (Much bigger than it looks in the photos, the PC makes it look small in comparison lol)

VIRTUAL REALITY - Oculus DK2

- Oculus Rift Development Kit II with IR positional tracking, Good condition with all cables, spare lenses and original boxing.

60+ Installed Oculus Rift Games, PC Games & Free Demos

- Alien Isolation (Activated to work in VR mode)

- Elite Dangerous (Patched to the latest release Version)

Apollo 11 VR Experience (NEW)

- Far Cry 4

- Crysis 3

- Battlefield 4

- Adobe Photoshop CS6

- Adobe After Effects CS6

- Half Life 2

- Blaze Rush

- Age of Empires III including expansions

- Daemon Tools

- Affected DK2

- Vox Machinae

- Dreadhalls

- Asunder Earthbound (Full Game)

- Alone in the Rift

- Bullet Evasion

- Sensa Peso

- Cafe Amo

- Couch Knights

- Cyber Space

- Discovering Space

- Dont Let Go

- Dryft 2K

- Dumpy Going Elephants

- Enter The Train

- Ethereon

- From Ashes

- Oculus Game Launcher (Configured for simple launching of most titles)

- Got Lieb

- Guided Meditation

- Helix Coaster

- Impossible Breakfast Simulator

- Kira

- Lava Ink

- Live For Speed

- Matrix VR

- Mental Torment - Episode 1

- Motorbike (Full Version)

- New Retro Arcade (Updated Version)

- Ocean Rift

- One Night At The Roculus

- Pixel Rift

- Poly Rider

- Proton Pulse

- Radial G

- Real Space 3D Audio Tuscany Demo

- Rift Coaster HD

- Riftmax Theatre

- RPG Room

- Sightline Prototype

- Sightline The Chair

- Spirited Away Boilerroom

- Sub Level Zero

- Territory Defense

- The Voice

- Time Rifters

- Titans Of Space

- UE4 Cave

- UE4 Rollercoaster

- Vanguard V

- Virtual Desktop

- Vox Machinae

- VR Time Travellers

- Welcome To Oculus

- Windlands

Please Note: I've got most of the original boxes (see pictures) but I wont be sending everything as it'll be too expensive and there's just no point. The PC now holds all the main components and it will be sent inside its original NZXT cardboard box. I have kept the motherboard box also to hold spare parts such as additional cables, straps, disks, manuals etc. from the build, I will provide all of this. The Oculus has all its original boxes, cables, lens' etc. All games are pre-installed and not all disks will be provided. All PC cabling will obviously be provided 😄

Local pick-up from Bricketwood, St.Albans, Hertfordshire, England.

Delivery could be arrange nationwide at an additional cost!?
1 REPLY 1

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, but sales are not allowed on the forum. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV