cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My roblox audio goes through rift headphones.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to play roblox. 1. It took me 20 minutes to turn vr mode off. 2. after i did all that. audio played through the headphones. i try setting my headphones to default audio device,Nope. I try closing Oculus home. nope. i try everything. doesn't work. I've read another post with this problem. i tried everything there. doesn't work as well.
3 REPLIES 3

sraura
Heroic Explorer
If you go to oculus software devices tab, you can find additional audio related settings by clicking the picture of your HMD.
Also check that when you left click the speaker icon on your taskbar, it shows the device you're trying to play the audio from.

jayhawk
Superstar
install this
solved all my audio problems. If audio doesn't switch over the way it should, this just makes it super easy to manually change it.

MrKrabsz
Honored Guest

G4M3R_55 said:

I'm trying to play roblox. 1. It took me 20 minutes to turn vr mode off. 2. after i did all that. audio played through the headphones. i try setting my headphones to default audio device,Nope. I try closing Oculus home. nope. i try everything. doesn't work. I've read another post with this problem. i tried everything there. doesn't work as well.

Which version of the game and VR are you using, OP? I was testing mine Oculus with this one and the sound was okay, though I had different issues with graphics and input lag.