cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obama gives Palmer a Lecture, Hour of Code

cleverusername
Level 3

Obama's website was a disaster, so he tries to compel Palmer to go back to school or go somewhere and learn to code. Remember Palmer, Obama says "you didn't build that"

(PS when working for Mosler we met with Dr. Julianne Malveaux, one of obama's personal economic advisors, she flat out said the US was not going to remain competitive with the chinese, their youth would cyberpummel our azz, so to have any chance of remaining a relevant superpower, we had to make sure we got every african american, hispanic, asian youth we had getting on the bandwagon with future technologies) These kids playing the "knockout" game aren't learning to code eh?
mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4123 I am looking into that LEEP VR I lack practical 3d knowledge, I have found some good links, but I am not sure if they are the ones you were talking about. Would you mind direct linking me to them? :oops:
3 REPLIES 3

cleverusername
Level 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3OI3Ocylg&feature=share&t=8m0s

Gabe talks on hour of code too, now they are working on creating images in people's heads. Anything that can be used to control and empower, will be used. Listening at coast to coast last night some expert was on talking about death experiences with blind people, how after being revived, they had "seen" images. If true, how did their mind "see" things when they never had the sensory perception organ to give them a frame of reference? How do you describe the color red to a blind person who has never had sight? Hey Stevie Wonder just imagine the frequency is 4 x 1014 hz! LOL! I am sure most humans don't think of Red that way.
mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4123 I am looking into that LEEP VR I lack practical 3d knowledge, I have found some good links, but I am not sure if they are the ones you were talking about. Would you mind direct linking me to them? :oops:

Frito
Level 3

Backer "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey

dwood15
Level 4
I love gaben but he just mind raped those 7th graders.