cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about tax

SkyZiPlay
Level 2
I have question, is tax already included in price of quest or its gonna add tax later? Because on oculus price of quest 2 is 349€ but in country stores 64gb version is same price as 256gb version
2 REPLIES 2

snowdog
Level 16
Shipping and taxes is all included in the price if you get it from Oculus but third party stores can basically charge what they want to charge, especially if the thing you want to buy is in high demand and short supply. If you're looking to get one before Christmas I would have thought that you're leaving it too late to buy one at the Oculus recommended price, shops and private sellers can basically charge what they want unfortunately.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

SkyZiPlay
Level 2

snowdog said:

Shipping and taxes is all included in the price if you get it from Oculus but third party stores can basically charge what they want to charge, especially if the thing you want to buy is in high demand and short supply. If you're looking to get one before Christmas I would have thought that you're leaving it too late to buy one at the Oculus recommended price, shops and private sellers can basically charge what they want unfortunately.

First of all i need to save up money for quest 2,thats why i asked for taxes because its kinda stupid that in stores 64gb version is in price of 256gb, but on oculus didnt(if im right). So if i have delivery to poland and price is 349€ i will pay only that 349€ yes? Of course that 349€ will be converted to pln so its around 1500pln