cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Verpzzz
Honored Guest

So I refunded a game and I got the gmail 3 days later that it refunded but I don’t have my money

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We understand you're waiting for your refund after it has been granted. If you received confirmation of your refund being granted on a weekend day, we recommend waiting a couple of business days. If a refund request is granted, we'll credit your original payment method(s). If your refund is approved and you haven't receive the refund after 9 business days, we recommending contacting your payment provider for further help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, I refunded two games on June 2nd and got the email June 5th that my refund has been processed. I used in store credit from referrals to buy the games and have not been returned the money. Since the payment provider was Oculus, who do I contact for this issue? It has been almost 9 days.

Hey there sarattack! We totally understand how missing store credits are a bummer, we are happy to let you know that Meta Quest Store credit refunds are immediately applied to the Oculus account, once approved. Store credit that is refunded will retain its original expiration date. If the expiration date has passed it will return as expired store credit. We would like for you to check your store credit balance to make sure you can see the credit back in your account. For instructions on how to check your Oculus Store credit balance, click here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I just bought an Oculus last month so it is most definitely not expired. I have not received any credit in the store as well. My account should have about 90 dollars in it, it has 50

Thank you for providing that confirmation. As it has been over 9 days, we advise you to reach out to us with the instructions right below since we will need to gather some more sensitive information. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Keep in mind, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.