cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Joke Thread

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
I'll be happy to start  o:)

After 20 years of marriage, a wife decides to take her husband, Dave, to a strip club for his birthday.
She figures there's no harm in it if she's there with him, after all.
They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"
His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.
"Oh no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."
When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a glass of red wine.
His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink that?"
"She's in the Ladies Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."
A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"
Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.
Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.
He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it.
She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.
The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real witch tonight, Dave."

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

153 REPLIES 153

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
ysug0euse1ay.png

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

MAC_MAN86 said:

"People reported their problems on the Oculus Support Form", this is a joke to our friend @TomCgcmfc 😉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5seeyaBMsc

That video is awesome thanks for posting. Joh-Kur. Joh-Kur - I think this might mean something else in Korean.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Maybe not that funny, but it does sum up many issues from the first week - click to enlarge:

dqkdlj82nhzi.jpg
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/bsiq69/rift%C3%BCs/

Digikid1
Consultant
23bpzpztcetv.gifvh9envodzrwx.gif

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Just got these from a friend:

goimqziwzfpj.jpg
hmj2p3jdn1wf.jpg
ff2g3mswo9j0.jpg

ervinsamu3lfx
Honored Guest
My mother told me, you don’t have to put anything in your mouth you don’t want to. Then she made me eat broccoli, which felt like double standards.

Digikid1
Consultant
0h142mf1ko83.gif

bauuubass
Explorer

RuneSR2 said:

Just got these from a friend:

goimqziwzfpj.jpg
hmj2p3jdn1wf.jpg
ff2g3mswo9j0.jpg

Cool stuff man :DD have to share this with my friends now 

Anonymous
Not applicable
BREAKING NEWS
Police in Liverpool last night pulled over a local lad and were amazed to find the car taxed M.O.T. tested and insured.
It wasn't stolen and there was no stolen goods or drugs found.
The driver was sober.
He had a full licence and no points.
A police spokesman said they had no option but to fine him £80 for wasting police time

😄 

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Just got this one...

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, The British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter. In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away. By the 4th yer peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united Europ vil finali kum tru. Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.