cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Music Thread

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Share some of your favorite songs, artists, ideas, creations, etc.

Here's mine...

I'm a huge fan of The Metal but I think I'll start with some of my legendary, less angry, favorites.

Probably my favorite band of all time across all genres is Primus. I've seen them live twice, and I've seen Les Claypool live in his solo act once.

It all started with "Jerry was a Race car driver"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA

For those who don't know Les, fun fact: he once audition for Metallica and they denied him based solely on the fact that he is far too damn good for them.

I've seen tons of bands live (Slayer, Megadeth, Sepultura, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Korn, System of a Down, Pantera, Slipknot, Lamb of God - to name a few). But Primus is the band that showed me first hand the largest mosh pit I've ever seen, and it was to this mighty cute song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wADSBoNkGMI

A few thousand people went ape shit at the 1:37 mark.

I hold in high regard just about everything Claypool releases; if I had to pick a favorite song it is simply, Here Come The Bastards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa2il_zHFm8

900 REPLIES 900

kojack
MVP
MVP

This calls to me on a deep level.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

@KlodsBrik wrote:

Found something new to annoye my ears with. And wtf is my text supagreen 😄

Been sometime since I last posted in OF. My right arm has been broken. Im almost ready to break it once again with a Q2.

Anyhow, say hello to IC3Peak

Welcome back, good sir! Hope your healing is going well. I keep getting injured as well ever since I took on the lifting weights routine lol

I have a pulled back muscle right now which suuuuccckkss.

Anywho, that song was super cool and super freaky. I have no idea wtf she was saying. Either that was a nursey rhyme, or she just summoned the devil in to my computer room. Well played, sir.

lol @kojack ! I really like that song! Although I must say... that is the least angry song about being angry I ever heard! Super catchy though. Great recommendation.

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Excellent thread! I can't wait to dig in. Since it's Friday, here's one of my go to getting pumped songs

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

I found it last night as a gif on Imgur. Listened to it quite a lot since then. 🙂

I'm a big Electric Six fan, and I'm getting that vibe from it (music and the lead singer).

Another Thump song that seems rather appropriate for here:

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

I have no clue what she says neither .. lol

Yeah cursed -  Hope you got vpn 😄

oh, your damaged as well, were getting to old, but great way to die wearing an hmd with awesome content in it!

Be good, die great !

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee

In memory of McAFee.

This guy was a total loon.

No, this video is not a meme he made. These guys was part of his payd gangsters while he tried to make this illusionary cartel of his own.

Be good, die great !

LMAO @kojack !

I love that song omg. Feels like it would work well in the VR Ads thread 😂

kojack
MVP
MVP

A new Salvatore Ganacci video!

Yep, as strange as usual.

LOL - grandma couch flip FTW!

This one was catchy. Has me dancing around my kitchen as I prep'd lunch.