cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to a standing desk

AlanOToole
Adventurer
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a quick video I put together of this really good standing desk I bought. I use it for both dev work and playing. So far no major issues at all, I highly recommend it.
Check it out! Ignore the purple walls, painting is happening as soon as the weather breaks haha 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

danknugz
Superstar
thats sweet, i was considering having them give me a standing desk at work too, but only cause of horrible posture and back problems (i wouldnt be rifting at work - not a dev)
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

AlanOToole
Adventurer

danknugz said:

thats sweet, i was considering having them give me a standing desk at work too, but only cause of horrible posture and back problems (i wouldnt be rifting at work - not a dev)

I definitely love it and highly recommend it. I'm at a desk waaaay too much haha so this is a good way to be a bit more mobile. 

Also the cool thing is, with the sensors set up all the time, I can move this around and tracking stays the same. (As long as I have the space and not punching walls lol)