Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
The day I got it.
h2xnt9e4svkg.jpg2o1agox7s5fw.jpg1yidk5om4yhb.jpg
Some other cars I have owned.
w369rfwz764c.jpg1k6zioemxxhe.jpg4cigp2ysvkqd.jpgcgg7a4ohywdg.jpg
So have anything interesting?
19 REPLIES 19

Nice. My Fiero sat along side my carport for 2 years. One day I just didn't walk by and moved it to the car port and started working on it again. You still own it so you have time. Don't let it go as you will regret it, trust me.

You're right there Jake, unfortunately the drive leading to the garage is a narrow inclined gravel one so mot much good for working. Would love a double garage and room for a rotisserie, I even considered knocking the rear wall of the garage down so I can move the car into the rear garden in a marquee then have the wall rebuilt when it's all done. Probably cheaper than hiring a workspace knowing how slow I work.

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
This:

jolqtd945sb6.jpg

1 litre engine, 147 BHP and goes like hell.

Certainly scared the crap out of me on a few occasions 🙂

I do only get out on it half a dozen times a year, though.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer

Brixmis said:

This:

jolqtd945sb6.jpg

1 litre engine, 147 BHP and goes like hell.

Certainly scared the crap out of me on a few occasions 🙂

I do only get out on it half a dozen times a year, though.

When I moved in with my girl friend she said she had a bike in the garage. Its been sitting for a long time. 
Turns out its a 1999 Suzuki Savage 650 with 200 miles on it. Its going to be a summer project to get it back on the road and my endorsement so I can start riding it. No pictures yet but when I get started on the rebuild I will share or I will post what I trade it in on 🙂

Roaster
Rising Star
My summer ride, no top ...
zzncm6bxgn38.jpg
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer

Roaster said:

zzncm6bxgn38.jpg

I have been looking at these for a long time. I keep checking the couch and never find enough change. 
Was close to getting one of the kits on a custom frame but didn't have anywhere to store it. So I got the Mustang instead.

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
I went car shopping and stopped in one of the Chevy dealers. I was looking at the Corvettes and found one in my price range. Parked and went to look at it. Automatic so that explained the price and I passed but my GT was sitting next to it. The sales guy walks up and has the key in his hand. One ride and I was sold. It has had a lot of suspension work done. It doesn't kick out when the power comes on at 3000 RPMs like I have seen before. You know you have seen the videos. It had 48000 miles on it when I got it. Not bad for a 2007 It has 62000 miles on it now.

Wildt
Consultant
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/525658/#Comment_525658
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
1995 Black Honda Prelude 2.2l V-Tech, almost like brand new ❤️
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee

Roaster said:

..and in my favourite colour! :'(

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
@Jake_Dragon - where are you mate? I'm looking for a middleweight cruiser - might not be a bad choice.