cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it mean when the order status says opened?

CarlRain27
Level 2
I ordered a Quest yesterday and when I checked the order today the status says opened and I'm confused. If anyone could help me with why it says this, it would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mushroomies
Level 7
It just means it is going through the Process of the Order being filled, I will tell you what will happen, It will stay on Open for about 7 to 9 days, Then everything will happen fast, It will go to Being processed for shipping and then will ship in a few days after that. Mine shipped by UPS 2nd day Air. To Sum it all up, From the time I ordered it to the Deliver day, It took two weeks. The only way I can see it taking longer is if you live in a Hut on a Tropical Island surrounded by Head Hunters. Hope this gives you an Idea what to expect. Don't worry, All is good  B)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mushroomies
Level 7
It just means it is going through the Process of the Order being filled, I will tell you what will happen, It will stay on Open for about 7 to 9 days, Then everything will happen fast, It will go to Being processed for shipping and then will ship in a few days after that. Mine shipped by UPS 2nd day Air. To Sum it all up, From the time I ordered it to the Deliver day, It took two weeks. The only way I can see it taking longer is if you live in a Hut on a Tropical Island surrounded by Head Hunters. Hope this gives you an Idea what to expect. Don't worry, All is good  B)

View solution in original post

Jvedd
Level 3

Is Hut on a Tropical Island include hawaii because if so I'm screwed  😄

Mushroomies
Level 7

Jvedd said:

Is Hut on a Tropical Island include hawaii because if so I'm screwed  😄

As long as your not surrounded by Head Hunters, I think you are good  😛