cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOUTUBE goes all Politically Correct to control it's Creators. Freedom removed!

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's got so bad that even these highly popular Creators are complaining. It's becoming a failure. I've only tried once at a Channel and it too got blocked because all I did was create it with a 2nd Google Account which is a Ban! Same as happened to me on the Frontier Forum just to gain access to give help and get help in playing their game.
Facebook has come close to the same over-power of posts yet they do nothing about real threats!
It's all about jobs these people take to abuse their powers. If we have our freedom removed it brings forward an uprising by the people.
People needed YouTube and Facebook to make a Living and now it has become a mafia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuE0wfjzf0
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable
Even YoungTurks (independent News) has had issues. Many have out of been attacked by competitors reporting on them out of spite and getting cut from their sole income for months to try and resolve with nobody responding to them. You get infringements from hearing music in the street or you say something you are not allowed to (OMFG!!). Good luck anyone in trying to keep a Channel running as it simply all goes to the most favoured by YT for their own business plan.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MAC_MAN86 said:

You get infringements from hearing music in the street or you say something you are not allowed to (OMFG!!).

This is only a problem if someone tries to "monetize" from playing music on the streets. You don't really understand how any of this works, huh? lol

We pay for all the content on YouTube, every bit of it. Every time we buy products that advertise on these channels, a percentage of what we pay funds the channels through the companies advertising budget. Whether we watch the channels of not, we fund them every time we buy stuff.

So I get annoyed when I see so many channels influencing the young the over-self-obsessed, the scientifically lacking... the vulnerable. Because I'm paying for it. There isn't enough control from YouTube.

Plus I'd like to see labels on products that don't advertise on YouTube so I can choose those. Then if YouTube revenue tails off, influencers can still do YouTube stuff in their free time but they'll have to do something productive for the main job.

vannagirl
Consultant
Dearest Oculus Modsquad

never ban this Señor, the posts are just too great

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's over reactions to job's worths. When it had nothing to do with the music but they obviously make money from the info the clip was for...e.g. a Blog on What's happening to the Beach Renevation (tries to avoid any music in the background else they get penalised)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MAC_MAN86 said:

It's over reactions to job's worths. When it had nothing to do with the music but they obviously make money from the info the clip was for...e.g. a Blog on What's happening to the Beach Renevation (tries to avoid any music in the background else they get penalised)

Poor excuse. People who lack originality want to make money off other people's creations. I'm glad YouTube is preventing this type of societal leaching. It was happening for too long.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

vannagirl said:

Dearest Oculus Modsquad

never ban this Señor, the posts are just too great
I.....promise......to.......try  o:)
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Be normal  Zen.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well the UFO related channels won't get demonetisation on my watch. Someone has to make a stand.

They're here.

They've been here for quite some time.

Keep your eyes and ears open. It could be your next door neighbour. The girl at the checkout at the supermarket. Any number of celebrities and politicians.

We've probably got them right here on these forums.

Be vigilant.

They're here.

Right now.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
@snowdog the UFO channels are fun, I watch them too! But these people are sharing videos taken "by others." That is the overall problem with monetization.

And that's all we're talking about here: making money. People are only leaving YouTube because YouTube won't let them make money by leaching off other people's content.