cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Offline" web app on oculus quest

erik.palencik
Honored Guest

Hi guys, I'm developing three js application (for those who don't know three js is web 3d framework with support for web xr, vr, ar...) and react js.  Everything works fine on oculus but I need to have this application in offline mode (without access for native functionality, just simple 3d preview) for android itself apache cordova works nice for this, but oculus and his vr core are different level. Do you have some experience with something like this?

I also tried react native, but there is always some evil I had to defeat before even application running. React VR demo was totally not working... 

3 REPLIES 3

ffBozzo
Honored Guest

Hi there! Any news on this topic?

Hi no news, I tried apache cordova, not working,.... all articles on web are like 6 years old, I think this is dead, lost every hope, unity and unreal won,....  Babylon JS is going to be rewritten to c++ so it can be native, but I don't think they will be available so soon (and don't know if they will support VR).

customwriting123
Honored Guest

Hey buddy, Would you like to have more information about the latest design patterns for your website? Then you can check this for finding the accurate color contrast for your website. Then visiting here https://masterbundles.com/ is the best choice available to you. You must go with the advice available here for making these options.