cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you put a game on sale?

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
The dashboard doesn't let me put a game on sale as far as I can see. I raised a support ticket last week to ask if my game could be put on sale and if there were any upcoming sales or promotional opportunities while on sale. Is a support ticket the best approach or should I be emailing someone? My game Dimensional is in the Gallery Apps section (despite good reviews and ratings), so presumably won't have many promotional options open to me, but any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Developer of Dimensional, The Relentless, Breath Tech, Jigsaw 360 View my dev blog at JumbliVR.com
4 REPLIES 4

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
I've tried a support ticket, direct email and posting here - no luck so far.

It's shame this forum is so quiet. Is there anywhere else VR devs hang out and can chat in private?
Developer of Dimensional, The Relentless, Breath Tech, Jigsaw 360 View my dev blog at JumbliVR.com

pekayatt
Expert Protege
You wil be invited to a sale if Oculus understand it makes sense.

Anonymous
Not applicable

jumbli said:

I've tried a support ticket, direct email and posting here - no luck so far.

It's shame this forum is so quiet. Is there anywhere else VR devs hang out and can chat in private?

This is the link to apply to the VrDevs Slack channel : https://t.co/tltfdGvqXf
Be verbose when you fill it out, they are pretty tight on letting in only active devs.

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
Thanks I'll give that a try.