cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technolust RC is up. Need testers.

Anticleric
Expert Protege
If anyone wants access, drop your Oculus email in here or PM me and I'll add you to the channel.

Any and all feedback is welcome 🙂

Would also love to try anything anyone else has now that I'll have some time. Feel free to add me to any builds you want feedback on. Blair.r.renaud@gmail.com.

❤️
29 REPLIES 29

AADProductions
Explorer
Count me in!

lars.simkins@gmail.com.

jherico
Adventurer
bdavis@saintandreas.org
Brad Davis - Developer for High Fidelity Co-author of Oculus Rift in Action

karel
Protege
Absolutely. Would love to give it another run 🙂

karel.airapetjan@gmail.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any way to skip the tutorial? Haven't got the patience to grind through it again...

Whitedynamite
Honored Guest
Would love to help out, I think you're the first VR game I backed on kickstarter

tjbaldino@gmail.com

I'm also available to help test other builds if anyone is looking.

Anticleric
Expert Protege
Cool, thanks guys. Added everyone here.
"Karmington" wrote:
Any way to skip the tutorial? Haven't got the patience to grind through it again...

Yes. debug stuff is still in. Hit F1. You can also unlock all the areas and skip ahead with an icon to the left of the map.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gotcha. Showed it to a friend at the Vr Hub. Same as me on the first play, he played happily to the arcade, and took a break after trying out some of the games. It's a pretty natural break point, it seems. Both would prefer freedom of yaw in the control options.

The tutorial bit with the approach to the console feels just a tad long I guess, otherwise things have been working fine. Only reached a stage or two forward after the arcade so far.

JHibbins
Protege
add me if you like jon@hibbins.com
Windlands 2, Windlands and Crystal Rift Twitter:@hibbins Home:http://www.psytecgames.com/

MickFrima
Protege
You can add me : michael.dube@frimastudio.com.