cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Touch for Developers?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am working on a game / experience and Looking to use the touch.  I cam current testing with the Vive controllers but the point of the game needs the Touch really. 

There is talk of Developer version / Engineering samples going out but how can we get hold of them?!

It's pretty frustrating not knowing how I can implement them properly. 
5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
Do you have a website for your game or a video to share?

Teratini
Honored Guest
I'm in the same boat. I should have a video ready soon. Would that work? 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, well, if your game looks really good it could get some attention. No promises.

Mongy
Honored Guest
Also in the same boat. Here's a snapshot of my game I took recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdvGXJjngso

Planning a lot more as development continues. I would be happy to provide a lot more information or answer any questions anyone might have as well. I've been planning on only releasing on Vive as my game requires motion controllers but it would be a dream to be able to develop for Oculus too!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm about a month away from a releasable prototype. My issue is it's a fairly original Idea if there is such a thing and I've been burnt by copies before. Especially as it's only a team of 2. 

*edit* Just found the direct message to you so will send something through if that is ok.