cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Survey] VR, AR, MR survey for developers

S.Jonsson
Level 2

Greetings,

I'm a student at the end of my second year going towards my 3 year education for a candidate degree in Computer Science.

This survey is part of an investigation which is part of my thesis regarding authentication possibilities within the field of Head-mounted displays.

This is aimed at any software developer working with either Virtual, Augmented, Mixed Reality.
Takes roughly 5 minutes to answer it. The answers are anonymous.

You may submit your answers here: Survey 

Feel free to share the link with other developers as more answers give better accuracy.

Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

S.Jonsson
Level 2

For further clarification.

My name is Sebastian Jonsson and I am a second-year student at the Swedish Linnaeus University, working towards my candidate.

I am reaching out to you because I am currently doing my second-year thesis at a B-level which is regarding biometric authentication in regards to the ocular and periocular areas, very well used in many Head-mounted displays.

I hope that you wish to take part in an anonymous survey that has been sent out to several other companies and forums.

I will leave a link to the survey here as there is a time limit on the thesis I am working on, and any questions you may have I would be more than happy to answer as time permits.

Survey link: Survey 
(Estimate 5-10 minutes)

S.Jonsson
Level 2

(Survey closed 25/5-2021, GMT+1)