cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were is the 1.3 Runtime?

thewhiteambit
Adventurer
Am I totally stupid? I Can not find it in the 1.3 SDK or somewere else!
22 REPLIES 22

thewhiteambit
Adventurer
ok, it was hidden behind a strange facebook link
https://www.oculus.com/en-us/setup/

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI, guys! Sorry about my english.
Where can i download full oculus runtime 1.3 driver (842MB) from direct download link (if it`s posible), but not OculusSetup.exe (2,78MB) from link above? I think my provider is limit download speed of torrents protocol! My download speed during oculus runtime installation is about 20-25kB/s. But when i download something else frome other resourses i have 800-900kB/s!!!

sisermann
Explorer
I wanted to ask the same ... my internet connection is unstable lately (isp problems afik). So it would be great to have some complete offline setup. 

thomasphifer
Honored Guest
I had the same problem! Thank you for asking and answering this!

galopin
Heroic Explorer
i would have prefer an option for a full download setup too and it is not because my 300Mb/s bandwidth is so slow but for convenience 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
The installer itself downloads whatever the latest runtime happens to be when you run it.

galopin
Heroic Explorer

The installer itself downloads whatever the latest runtime happens to be when you run it.

It does not means that it should not have an option to install or download. Plus for a developer and studio perspective, it is not suitable to have the latest runtime come out from surprise.

For example i did the install twice, thanks to the junction thing and because i could not cache the installer, it download twice for me for example.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I`ve send question about it problem to oculus support ... just wait.

sbdykes
Protege
Just want to chime in that an offline setup is pretty necessary.  For the consumer-facing side download-on-demand is fine, but for development having an exact version that we download and then install when needed is important.  Aside from the versioning/bug-hunting necessity, having to go and set up a Rift installation on an off-site PC (or, on multiple PCs) on-the-spot (trade shows, whatever).  Definitely needed.