cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No test Channels - only STORE - for my Rift app

IgnisVR
Honored Guest
I have created a Rift app (build in Unity) but I have only a STORE channel in my list of channels.

How can I access the ALPHA, BETA and RC channels to upload and test my builds
9 REPLIES 9

Fulby
Heroic Explorer
I think they only appear after your initial submission is accepted? My first app hasn't been accepted yet so I can't say for sure.

Ser3nity
Honored Guest
Hi!

Is this confirmed? I had the same issue here, but for my GearVR app. I only saw the build upload dialag, with no channel info at all, and so my first upload went into the Store channel. It's really not supposed to go there, yet. How can I withdraw that unintendet upload?

Best,
   Claus

freesky
Honored Guest
Yes, I have the same issue. I only have the store channel! How do you see the other channels? Is it true you have to get your app accepted first?

owenwp
Expert Protege
Same, I dont see any of the documented options for channels or users in the builds tab.  The only options I have when I click the ellipses button next to my build are "upload new binary", "download", and "view channel binaries".  The build tab has no other buttons.

Sha01in
Honored Guest
Same question here.

pjenness
Rising Star
bump...me too!! 
Is it ok to submit for jsut getting a place holder in and test amongst devs?

pjenness
Rising Star
Nevermind..looks like it jsut turned up in the single store channel. Must just take a little time

Cosmodrome
Honored Guest
Same problem for my GearVR app.
Is there some news about the alpha/beta channels, or an alternative way to test the Oculus environment integration before the store submission?

Thanks,

Riccardo

cybereality
Grand Champion
I can help you get Release Channel access. Please send me a PM. Thanks.