cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Gone Silent

DemonGamesLab
Protege
I am wondering if it is just me? or has Oculus gone silent for other developers. I can't seem to gain any contact anymore about my game, or about anything else. I have also contacted Oculus Start with no luck. I have sent multiple emails, with the only reply being the generic "Your email has been forwarded to the right team".

Please let me know if it is just me or if others are having the same issue. Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8

Halfspacer
Adventurer
If you check the latest Start Newsletter there's a Discord link :smile:

DemonGamesLab
Protege
Hey Halfspacer. Do you mean there is an, Oculus discord? there is a discord link to an app called table craft in the newsletter. But I dont see an Oculus Discord.

Halfspacer
Adventurer
Oculus Start discord - You'll find it if you scroll down to "Best Practices and Tips" in the Nov newsletter.

MaxArch
Heroic Explorer
Oculus moderation here seems to have left the building. Too bad - used to be very active.

motorsep
Rising Star
Lol, I deleted November newsletter because there was nothing interesting there.. Except I missed that Discord link. Care to post it here ? (alternatively, can someone invite me please?)

DemonGamesLab
Protege
Yes, it is a little disappointing that communication is really slow and close to nothing. This is the discord for Oculus Start, although it might not help with contacting Oculus, hasn't helped in that way for me yet, but it is good to stay connected to people.

EDIT* please pm me for discord link if you are an Oculus Start member.

MaxArch
Heroic Explorer
Too bad Discord not only wants your email address but also, after a few minutes you can't continue reading / posting until you submit your mobile phone number as well. Any workarounds?

DemonGamesLab
Protege
Unfortunately thats what discord requires. It does help a lot to be apart of them tho.