cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64 bits build question

cyril.guichard
Explorer

Hello!

We've been testing performance of our build and uploaded it on the site as a 32bits build for quite a while.
Uploading the 32 build would trigger a warning encouraging us to update to 64 bits

As we are scheduled soon for QA, we've been checking our VRCs and realize that it is actually a requirement.

We've packaged a 64bit build, but while testing, it seems some core functionality is missing: for example, players cannot interact with "clickable" objects, etc.

We've researched similar issues and found this post, a couple months old > https://answers.unity.com/questions/1789631/how-to-keep-oculus-iap-working-in-build-when-expor.html

The OP mentions that on top of activating IL2CPP and Arm64 in the build settings, we also need to enable ARM64 support in Oculus/Platform/Edit Settings.
However, for us, that final checkbox isn't present (see screenshot)
What are we doing wrong?

160998236_930834614411786_4877325997040134141_n.png

3 REPLIES 3

j7-Hitstream
Protege

You need to add your Oculus Application ID into the top two fields in the screenshot - otherwise the Oculus SDK wont allow the controller interactions correctly.

I did (the screenshot doesn't reflect that) but it still doesn't give me access to that "enable ARM64 support" checkbox shown in the OP screenshot

What does your Project Settings look like - Mine are set as below - which works for me. I recently changed from mono to IL2CPP, and it worked well, without any real changes.
Im using Unity 2020.1.11f1 with the latest Oculus SDK kit.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 9.10.18 AM.png