cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppLab Approval times

brianduper
Explorer

Hi - I submitted an app on Feb 17, 2022 ... after 4 weeks i received a change request for the artwork.  I re-submitted the next day after changing the artwork, and its been 4 additional weeks now (8 weeks since original submit) and the app just sits "in review".  Is this normal?  Is there a way to contact the applab review team or log a ticket?  I have a community eager to test drive my app and have very little to tell them.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

AlienCurv
Protege

It's good to know that I'm not alone. I also notice there is no way to cancel the review to submit updates. Of course, there will be updates because waiting four weeks allows room for improved development :). Are you able to have your app available through App Lab? According to documentation, the app should be available to all of your users through App Lab even though it hasn't been reviewed yet. I cannot get App Lab to work, maybe because I can't find the correct link. 

My app is either stuck in limbo, or something is broken with App Lab because we can't send any links to anyone to install the app. 

brianduper
Explorer

I was able to get my app on App Lab, the total time was about 8 weeks for approval.  AppLab is just a lighter approval process apparently.  

expansionflow
Honored Guest

Did you ever get approval? I have another odd question for anyone out there. Did you have to support both the Quest and Quest 2? We failed reviewed because they told us we must support both Quest and Quest 2 when submitting to App Lab and that App Lab is not able to partition against these two platforms, unlike the full app store.

brianduper
Explorer

Yes, it was approved.  Only 1 change was requested to the artwork which was very reasonable.  

expansionflow
Honored Guest

Congratulations! You supported both the Quest and Quest 2?

IS_VR
Protege

Congratulations!

I am in the same boat. I can not find my app on applab. It says it is available on applab but can not find it by the title. I have a link but I have no idea if it works:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/8049435668460032/ 

Available.png

.png