cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hand tracking glitch after copying assets from HandsInteractionTrainScene and moving their position.

AuroraM5
Honored Guest
I copied the following assets to my own scene:
  • OVRCameraRig
  • Hands
  • InteratableToolsSDKDriver
I subsequently move all of them to another position simultaneously. After build, I can see that my hands/fingers are tracked but they are stretched to such an extent that they are unrecognizable. (Something alike to a upside down, blue spider with extremely long legs) They respond to my hand movements well and appear in the place of the OVR example I copied the assets from. My understanding is that I cannot move the Hands prefab from its position or something similar. But what is the source of the stretching?

Unity 2018.4.8f1
Oculus Integration 12.0

Kind regards
2 REPLIES 2

AuroraM5
Honored Guest
I rebuilt the scene where I didn't move any of the above game objects and it worked fine. However, it's good to know that that some of them aren't supposed to be moved. 

Chaplato
Explorer
This happened to me on the day I tried to build hand tracking in my own game. I spawned in the hand objects, and since my character was not initially on 0,0,0, I tried to move the hands to which it caused them to do the same thing described.