cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest Pro Controller 3D Asset

RonnyBullet
Expert Protege

Does anybody know where to find the 3D Assets for the new controllers? somehow I was only able to find the old ones 😕

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

mreimer
Expert Protege

These are FBX files for the Quest Pro controller models: Gdrive link

View solution in original post

Glad these will help. Yeah it is sad. The developer support seems absent. I've also added the models to sketchfab.com

Left

Right

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

mreimer
Expert Protege

I see them in Unity 2022.1 w/ latest Oculus plugin.

Assets\Oculus\VR\Meshes\MetaQuestTouchPro

MetaQuestTouchPro_Left.fbx

MetaQuestTouchPro_Right.fbx

ah ok, the newest unreal branch with the meta XR plugin doesn't have the controller yet 😕 could you maybe send the fbx files? if not I would need to setup unity on my system, would be awesome if I could skip that 😄 

mreimer
Expert Protege

These are FBX files for the Quest Pro controller models: Gdrive link

thank you so much! kinda sad that meta dropped the ball on this for people that don't use unity... a colleague of mine who is working on a webvr project will be really happy to get those assets and I can use them in my unreal project 😄 really strange that neither their ue4.27 or 5.0 branch has those available 😞

Glad these will help. Yeah it is sad. The developer support seems absent. I've also added the models to sketchfab.com

Left

Right

A colleague told me that the quest 1 and 2 controllers had an even more detailed version with around 12k polygons within unreal and that lod1 was around 4k, could you kindly check if there is also such a higher poly version in unity available? 🙂 for a native app the 3k version you so awesomely provided works fantastic, but having a more rounded version for pcvr projects would be really cool 🙂

No such luck. At this time those are the only models for the Quest Pro.

Bi

3 d video