cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link + Hand Tracking not working anymore

Fangh
Explorer
Hello. It seems that since the v16.0 the hand tracking is not working anymore in Unity3D while using Oculus Link.
My hands does not show up anymore.

Do I need to have the Oculus Desktop app at v16.0 too ? If yes, How to upgrade ?
6 REPLIES 6

Fangh
Explorer

AxisPCNI
Honored Guest
I'm having the same issue, traced it to that OVRSkeleton not finding any bones. the OVRSkeleton.Bones list is empty.
Perhaps there's something to look at there? 

Fangh
Explorer
Bug has been reported to the Oculus team : https://developer.oculus.com/bugs/bug/886196565135038/
17ox5essiutv.png

0zaxdb9o8eef.png

stefaneisele
Explorer
New Oculus Integration (v16) is in the AssetStore. After updating, the Hands should be back in the Editor with your HMD on version 16 as well

alaswell
Honored Guest
Hi,

Similar issue here, I imported the most recent Unity3d integration (v16) this morning and the hand tracking stopped working. I upgraded to Oculus App Version 17.0.0.128.462 as well. Any recommendations?  

handtracking-wo
Honored Guest

alaswell said:

Hi,

Similar issue here, I imported the most recent Unity3d integration (v16) this morning and the hand tracking stopped working. I upgraded to Oculus App Version 17.0.0.128.462 as well. Any recommendations?  

Is it a problem with the Oculus Link with Unity Editor or a problem with an APK directly installed?