cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passthrough: Can´t see some objects

vicenteraposo
Explorer

So, I'm having a problem implementing oculus quest passthrough in a project I already had in unity. I managed to get passthrough to work, but some objects are not showing up. For example, the menu appears, the avatar's hands appear, but the controller does not appear, nor do some lines that are generated when starting the game. I noticed that the lines and the control appear when they are behind the avatar's white gloves and also when they are in front of the panel (canva), semi-transparent, of the menu. 

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

2 REPLIES 2

dario.maciel
Adventurer

How to solve exactly I dont know, but try to search something related to priority order
Changing the material of the controller to another type (surface, unlit) or changing the priority order of the material. The way you described it looks like only things that somehow are visible through the gloves etc can be seen when passthrough is on (put the material of the gloves on the controler to test it)

maybe this link will clariify some doubts
https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unreal/unreal-passthrough-overview/?locale=pt_PT

Thanks!

Your answer helped me, I still haven't figured out how to solve it, but in fact I did some tests and it has to do with the shader.