cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest developer mode suddenly disappear

kc_chan
Explorer

Everything is alright yesterday.

Today I found that the unknown source in Quest is disappear and I cannot connect my Quest via ADB.

Also the developer mode setting is not found in Oculus App.

What happened?

100 REPLIES 100

once i added a credit card to the developer verification  i got my dev mode back. Ive always had a cell# on there but now it wanted a CC

I confirm! Both cell phone number and credit card needed... That's unbelievable!!!

Hoodlumss
Honored Guest

Yes make sure you have CC on file for dev mode to appear in app.  it's just below controllers in settings once you complete the full verification

joe.yong1
Honored Guest

Can also confirm that I was already verified with mobile number, but I had to add credit card details to get developer mode back. 
The verification still states "you must establish your identity by providing a credit card OR mobile number"
Such a minor detail has shut down so many of us developers, Oculus really need to handle sensitive settings like this with more care. 

kaissabcha
Honored Guest

Il faut ajouter un moyen de paiement  quand vous faites la vérification  de compte développeur.il faut mettre les 2  numéro de téléphone et coordonnées de carte bancaire 

Merci

nevench
Honored Guest

Exactly the same issue. Allready chattet with Oculus Support. It seems they don't know anything about the change. I'm really disapointed! Bought a Product to do my Stuff, and now it has no more value for me! Wasting time for nothing.

Sounds like you're right - A colleague texted me last night to say the same thing - adding credit card details appears to solve it!

Thanks for sharing - sounds like this is the solution

No Need to panic...Just Download Oculus Developer Hub for windows (your PC must have Bluetooth) and connect the headset via BT. The second window after oculus developer account login will take you straight to enabling developer mode on the device. I just fixed it and its running like a charm.

Thx but i get stuck in loading everytime... 

Got it to the toggle 3 times but then it also stucks in loading.