cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!Time Sensitive! GraphQL server responded with error 1675030 creating new Quest-Store Submission!

Shinkaze
Explorer

We deprecated the App lab version of "theBlu" we were using for development so that we can now create our actual Store Release submission for today. (the team is doing their final hand off to publishing and submission to certification TODAY and we are getting the following error every time we try to create a new "theBlu" Store Submission release.

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 12.42.10 AM.png

An Error Occurred!
GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query.
Error Code
Trace ID
DE4OHGXnDB2

Please advise and help ASAP as this bug is blocking our scheduled handoff which could significantly impact our schedule if we do not get this resolved today. please help! 

-Adam

2 REPLIES 2

Shinkaze
Explorer

Fixed

Created a new App Store Submission with a different name....then renamed that app to "theBlu"

Looks like we are back on track!

NoahWester
Honored Guest

I'm receiving a similar error when accepting invites to my Meta Developer Account sent to individual headset accounts. Any advice for a workaround without creating individual developer accounts for each headset? I'm unable to enable dev mode on them to build either direct from Unity or from Sidequest.

NoahWester_0-1678726211546.png